Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd (006650) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 28 May 2020
Number of Pages: 25
Country: South Korea
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd (KPICL) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets petrochemical products. The company provides products such as olefins, aromatics, polypropylene, EO and EG, PP and HDPE. It provides olefins products such as ethylene, propylene, butene, butane, isobutane and LPG, among others. KPICL provides aromatics products such as toulene, xylene, tripropylene glycol, benzene, hexane, and others. The company provides products which are used in the manufacturing of beverage containers, baby bottles, packaging products, pipes, medical supplies, pressure tubes and automobile parts, among others. It exports its products across China, Southeast Asia, Oceania, Central and South America, and others. KPICL is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 08,2019: Onsan cracker to be shut for maintenance by KPICThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events. Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Key Information _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Overview _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Key Employees _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Major Products and Services _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - History _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Company Statement _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries _x000D_
Head Office _x000D_
Other Locations & Subsidiaries _x000D_
Section 2 - Company Analysis _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Business Description _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis _x000D_
SWOT Analysis - Overview _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Strengths _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Weaknesses _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Opportunities _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Threats _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Key Competitors _x000D_
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts _x000D_
Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co Ltd - Financial Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts _x000D_
Section 4 - Appendix _x000D_
Ratio Definitions _x000D_
About GlobalData _x000D_
Contact Us _x000D_
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company