LM Wind Power Holding AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 03 Apr 2020
Number of Pages: 34
Category: SWOT Analysis
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – ’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.HighlightsLM Wind Power Holding AS (LM Wind Power), a subsidiary of General Electric Co, is a component supplier to the wind industry. The company designs and manufactures blades for wind turbines on modular technology featuring modular aerodynamics, modular structure and modular manufacturing tooling. It also provides maintenance, repair, installation support, and supplementary logistics services. The company serves wind turbine manufacturers in Asia, North America, South America, and Europe. It has production, sales and service facilities in Canada, Denmark, India, China, the Netherlands, Spain, Poland, the US and Brazil. LM Wind Power is headquartered in Kolding, Denmark.LM Wind Power Holding AS Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 30,2020: 18 April 2019 LM Wind Power manufactures the world’s first wind turbine blade beyond 100 meters!
Mar 09,2020: GE Renewable Energy selected for Turkey’s 70MW Guney wind farm
Feb 26,2020: LM Wind to close two Danish production sites
Feb 03,2020: GE Renewable Energy to supply Cypress turbines for Finnish wind farm
Dec 13,2019: GE Renewable Energy wins second Cypress turbine deal in SwedenReasons to Buy- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with ’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Key Facts
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Key Employees
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Major Products and Services
LM Wind Power Holding AS - History
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Company Statement
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Business Description
LM Wind Power Holding AS - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Strengths
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Weaknesses
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Opportunities
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Threats
LM Wind Power Holding AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances
LM Wind Power Holding AS, Power, Deals By Year, 2014 to YTD 2020
LM Wind Power Holding AS, Power, Deals By Type, 2014 to YTD 2020
LM Wind Power Holding AS, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 09, 2020: GE Renewable Energy selected for Turkey’s 70MW Guney wind farm
Feb 03, 2020: GE Renewable Energy to supply Cypress turbines for Finnish wind farm
Dec 13, 2019: GE Renewable Energy wins second Cypress turbine deal in Sweden
Aug 15, 2019: Senator Boozman Visits LM Wind Power Production Plant in Recognition of American Wind Week
Jul 18, 2019: GE Renewable Energy awarded contract for onshore windfarms in Turkey
Jul 10, 2019: GE Renewable Energy to build 138MW windfarm in Turkey
Jun 26, 2019: GE to test Haliade-X offshore wind turbine in UK
Jun 22, 2019: World's longest wind turbine blade sees first daylight
Apr 22, 2019: LM Wind Power manufactures the world’s first wind turbine blade beyond 100 meters
Mar 14, 2019: GE installs prototype for 5.3MW Cypress onshore wind turbine
Section 5 – Appendix