MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG (MPCK) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 28 May 2020
Number of Pages: 25
Category: Finance and Banking
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG (MPC), a subsidiary of MPC Munchmeyer Petersen & Co GmbH, is an asset and investment management firm. The firm business segments include infrastructure, real estate and shipping. Its real estate business concentrates on micro living or student housing. Its shipping sector offers commercial and technical ship management for containerships and bulkers. The company's infrastructure sector consists of renewable energies and industrial assets that concentrate on energy-related investments and selected industrial assets. It serves professional clients, institutional investors, third-party businesses and family offices. The firm has operations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, and Liechtenstein. MPC is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG Key Recent DevelopmentsFeb 20,2020: Enertiva signs contract with mpc capital for the construction of san isidro 65 MW solar park in el salvador
Nov 14,2019: MPC Capital publishes nine-month figures 2019
Aug 29,2019: MPC Capital AG publishes 2019 First Half Report
May 28,2019: Ignace Van Meenen joins MPC Capital as Chief Sales Officer
May 21,2019: MPC Capital expands its Caribbean renewables platform into BarbadosThis comprehensive SWOT profile of MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*, - Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events. Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Key Information
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Overview
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Key Employees
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Key Employee Biographies
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Key Operational Heads
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Major Products and Services
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - History
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Company Statement
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Business Description
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Corporate Strategy
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Strengths
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Weaknesses
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Opportunities
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Threats
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
MPC Munchmeyer Petersen Capital AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company