Myers Industries Inc (MYE) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 28 May 2020
Number of Pages: 25
Country: United States of America
Myers Industries Inc (Myers) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes plastic and rubber products. The company offers plastic storage containers, rubber tire repair products, custom plastic and rubber products, tire balancers and tire retread products. It also provides material handling containers, tire repair tools, polymer-based returnable packaging products, storage and safety products, and specialty molding products. Myers caters its products to wheel and undervehicle service tools, independent tire dealers, mass merchandisers, commercial auto and truck fleets, auto dealerships, tire retreaders and general repair facilities, and others. The company serves manufacturing, retail, food processing, recreational vehicles, automotive, agriculture, marine vehicles, appliance, bakery, healthcare, and electronics industries. It distributes its products across North America. Myers is headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the US.
Myers Industries Inc Key Recent Developments
May 06,2020: Myers Industries Reports 2020 First Quarter Results
Oct 03,2019: Myers Industries Announces Resignation of CEO, Names Interim CEO
Sep 30,2019: Myers Industries Appoints Chief Human Resources Officer
Jul 30,2019: Myers Industries Reports 2019 Second Quarter Results
May 08,2019: Myers Industries Reports 2019 First Quarter Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Myers Industries Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Myers Industries Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Key Information _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Overview _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Key Employees _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Key Employee Biographies _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Key Operational Heads _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Major Products and Services _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - History _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Company Statement _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries _x000D_
Head Office _x000D_
Other Locations & Subsidiaries _x000D_
Section 2 - Company Analysis _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Business Description _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Corporate Strategy _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - SWOT Analysis _x000D_
SWOT Analysis - Overview _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Strengths _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Weaknesses _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Opportunities _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Threats _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Key Competitors _x000D_
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts _x000D_
Myers Industries Inc - Financial Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts _x000D_
Section 4 - Appendix _x000D_
Ratio Definitions _x000D_
About GlobalData _x000D_
Contact Us _x000D_
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company