Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS (PETKM) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 28 May 2020
Number of Pages: 25
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS (Petkim Petrokimya), a subsidiary of State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic, is a chemical company. Its products portfolio includes propylene, acrylonitrile, ethylene, polyvinyl chloride, aromatics, polypropylene, sodium hydroxide, diethylene glycol, polymer gradepropylene, chemical gradepropylene, pure terephthalic acid, toluene, polyethylene, and paraxylene. Petkim Petrokimya serves construction, electricity, electronic, packaging, textile, medical, dying, detergent and cosmetic sectors. The company operates through its manufacturing plants and auxiliary units located across Turkey. Petkim Petrokimya is headquartered in Izmir, Turkey.
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS Key Recent Developments
Apr 20,2020: SOCAR Turkey aims to expand digital transformation in Petkim to other group companies
Mar 02,2020: Turkey's Petkim achieves highest ever petrochemical production in 2019
Jan 30,2020: SOCAR Turkey started to get results of its investments in 2019
Oct 14,2019: SOCAR may double its share in petrochemical market of Turkey
Oct 10,2019: STAR refinery in Turkey processes 4.5M tons of oil
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Key Information _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Overview _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Key Employees _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Key Employee Biographies _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Key Operational Heads _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Major Products and Services _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - History _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Company Statement _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Locations And Subsidiaries _x000D_
Head Office _x000D_
Other Locations & Subsidiaries _x000D_
Section 2 - Company Analysis _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Business Description _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Corporate Strategy _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - SWOT Analysis _x000D_
SWOT Analysis - Overview _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Strengths _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Weaknesses _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Opportunities _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Threats _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Key Competitors _x000D_
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts _x000D_
Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS - Financial Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios _x000D_
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts _x000D_
Section 4 - Appendix _x000D_
Ratio Definitions _x000D_
About GlobalData _x000D_
Contact Us _x000D_
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company