Vodacom Group Ltd (VOD) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 24 Jun 2020
Number of Pages: 36
Category: SWOT Analysis
Country: South Africa
Vodacom Group Ltd (VOD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Vodacom Group Ltd (Vodacom), a subsidiary of Vodafone Group plc, is a mobile communication company. The company provides wide range of services to individual consumers and enterprise business. Its consumer products include voice, data and messaging, whereas enterprise products include connectivity, managed mobility (IoT), cloud and hosting, managed services, security and unified communications. Vodacom also offers consumer services such as financial services which include M-Pesa, insurance; savings, mHealth, mAgriculture; self-service care and entertainment. It offers low-cost handsets with voice, messaging and data services to consumers. The company has mobile network business operations in Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mozambique, South Africa, Lesotho, Kenya and other African countries. Vodacom is headquartered at Midrand, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Vodacom Group Ltd - Key Facts
Vodacom Group Ltd - Key Employees
Vodacom Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Vodacom Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
Vodacom Group Ltd - History
Vodacom Group Ltd - Company Statement
Vodacom Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vodacom Group Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: International
Business Segment: South Africa
Vodacom Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vodacom Group Ltd - Strengths
Vodacom Group Ltd - Weaknesses
Vodacom Group Ltd - Opportunities
Vodacom Group Ltd - Threats
Vodacom Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix