4D Imaging In Healthcare
Published Date: 09 Nov 2022
Number of Pages: 106
Category: Healthcare and Medical
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for 4D imaging in healthcare, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, to help businesses develop growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their positions in the current marketplace and make informed business decisions regarding 4D imaging in healthcare.
This in-depth analysis of the global 4D imaging in healthcare market includes historical data and market projections on sales by application, product type and end user. It describes the different types of 4D imaging in healthcare and their current and historical market revenues. This report also categorizes the global 4D imaging in healthcare market based on the region (i.e., North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World).
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report provides profiles the competitive landscape, key competitors and their respective market shares.
- 37 data tables and 18 additional tables
- A brief general outlook and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for 4D imaging in healthcare
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for 4D imaging in healthcare in USD value terms, and their corresponding market share analysis by application, type of systems, end-user, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, opportunities and challenges, and other macroeconomic forces affecting the global 4D imaging in healthcare market
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global 4D imaging in healthcare market
- Updated information on the technology landscape for medical/4D imaging in healthcare market, new product developments, emerging technologies, clinical trials for many pipeline products, and potential markets for future developments of innovative products
- Review of the recent patents published and granted on four dimensional medical imaging technologies, applications, and product innovations
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the market leading players, including Genetric Electric, Esaote SpA, Digirad Corp. and Alpinion Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
The term “medical imaging” alludes to several unique innovations utilized to see the human body to analyze, screen or treat ailments. Each innovation type provides different data regarding the region of the body being considered or treated, connected with conceivable infection, injury or the adequacy of clinical treatment.
Medical imaging, otherwise called “radiology,” is the field of medicine in which clinical experts reproduce different pictures of parts of the body for demonstrative or treatment purposes. Medical imaging methodology incorporate painless tests that permit specialists to analyze wounds and infections without being invasive.
Medical imaging is a focal piece of the superior results of current medicine. Medical imaging methodology types include -
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Tactile imaging.
- Computerized tomography (CT scan).
Chapter 1 Introduction
1.1 Study Goals and Objectives
1.2 Whats New in This Report?
1.3 Scope of Report
1.4 Methodology and Information Sources
1.5 Geographic Breakdown
1.6 Analysts Credentials
1.7 BCC Custom Research
1.8 Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
3.1 Medical Imaging Overview
3.2 4D Imaging Overview
3.3 4D Imaging in Healthcare Applications
3.3.3 Neurology and Angiology
3.3.4 Respiratory Medicine
3.3.7 Prenatal Care and Gynecology
3.3.9 Oral-Maxillofacial Medicine and Dentistry
3.4 4D Imaging System Types
3.4.1 Computed Tomography
3.4.2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
3.4.4 Positron Emission Tomography
3.4.5 Optical Coherence Tomography
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Application
4.1 Global Market for 4D Imaging in Healthcare by Application
4.1.3 Neurology and Angiology
4.1.4 Prenatal Care and Gynecology
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Type of Imaging
5.1.1 Computed Tomography
5.1.2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
5.1.4 Nuclear Imaging
5.1.5 Other Types of Imaging
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by End User
6.2 End Users
6.2.1 Hospitals and Specialty Clinics
6.2.2 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Chapter 7 Market Dynamics
7.1 Market Drivers
7.1.1 Greater Incidence of Coronary Artery Disease
7.1.2 Rising Global Cancer Incidence
7.1.3 Multi-mode Systems
7.1.4 Enhancements in Spatial and Temporal Resolution
7.1.5 Portable and Wireless Systems
7.1.6 Training for Medical Procedures
7.1.7 Virtual and Augmented Reality
7.2 Market Challenges
7.3 Recent Achievements in Healthcare Due to 4D Imaging
Chapter 8 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
8.2 Impact of COVID-19 on 4D Imaging in Healthcare
8.2.1 Delays in Surgeries
8.2.2 Trade Restrictions and Supply Disruptions
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
9.2 Global Company Ranking
9.3 Product Launches
9.1.1 Other Key Players
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO. LTD.
AURORA IMAGING PTY. LTD.
CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORP.
FUJIFILM HOLDINGS CORP.
KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V.