AIkido Pharma Inc AIKI Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 43
Published Date: 20 Oct 2021
AIkido Pharma Inc (AIKI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AIkido Pharma Inc (AIkido Pharma), formerly Spherix Inc. a biotechnology company that develops early stage small-molecule anti-cancer therapeutics. Its therapy areas include acute myeloid leukemia, pancreatic cancer and acute lymphoblastic leukemia. The company pipeline products include KPC34 developed in preclinical studies for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia and acute myeloid leukemia and DHA-dFdC developed in preclinical studies for treatment of pancreatic cancer. AIkido Pharma is headquartered in New York, the US.
AIkido Pharma Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2021: AIkido provides update on use of machine learning in drug development program
Jul 27,2021: Notice of allowance issued for central nervous system peptide technology
Jul 16,2021: AIkido Pharma issues update on antiviral platform with the University of Maryland
Jul 13,2021: AIkido Pharma to Attend the Alzheimers Association International Conference
Jun 23,2021: AIkido Pharma files patent application for the use of Ketamine to treat Alzheimers Disease
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
AIkido Pharma Inc - Key Facts
AIkido Pharma Inc - Key Employees
AIkido Pharma Inc - Key Employee Biographies
AIkido Pharma Inc - Major Products and Services
AIkido Pharma Inc - History
AIkido Pharma Inc - Company Statement
AIkido Pharma Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
AIkido Pharma Inc - Business Description
AIkido Pharma Inc - Corporate Strategy
AIkido Pharma Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AIkido Pharma Inc - Strengths
AIkido Pharma Inc - Weaknesses
AIkido Pharma Inc - Opportunities
AIkido Pharma Inc - Threats
AIkido Pharma Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
AIkido Pharma Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 06, 2021: AIkido provides update on use of machine learning in drug development program
Jul 27, 2021: Notice of allowance issued for central nervous system peptide technology
Jul 16, 2021: AIkido Pharma issues update on antiviral platform with the University of Maryland
Jul 13, 2021: AIkido Pharma to Attend the Alzheimers Association International Conference
Jun 23, 2021: AIkido Pharma files patent application for the use of Ketamine to treat Alzheimers Disease
Apr 27, 2021: AIkido Pharma announces Dr. Rachel Yehudas appearance at SXSW
Apr 16, 2021: AIkido Pharma notes advancement in radiopharmaceutical research
Apr 07, 2021: AIkido granted sublicense to technology for targeted psilocybin treatment of neuro-inflamed tissue in cancer patients
Feb 03, 2021: AIkido Pharma appoints Dr. Scott T. Tagawa, M.D. to scientific advisory board
Feb 02, 2021: AIkido Pharma adds inventor Dr. Neil H. Bander, M.D. to Scientific Advisory Board
Section 5 – Appendix