Aurora Energy Pty Ltd Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 23
Category: Energy and Utilities
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd (Aurora) is a state-owned energy retailer. It provides electricity and gas to residential, small and large business customers in Tasmania. Aurora offers various products and services for online account management and bill payment, extension, concessions, understanding bill facility, advanced meters, prepaid electricity services, and promotes electricity generation from new renewable energy source. The company also offers a wide range of tariffs, market contracts and payment options; and energy efficiency and conservation tips. Aurora is headquartered in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 23,2020: Global recession would slow down the roll-out of renewables: Poll
Mar 20,2020: Community safety and energy supply top priorities for Aurora
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Section 1 - About the Company
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Key Facts
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Key Employees
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - History
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Company Statement
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Business Description
Other Break-up: Interest revenue
Other Break-up: Other revenue
Other Break-up: Sales revenue from contracts with customers
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Strengths
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Opportunities
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Threats
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 23, 2020: Global recession would slow down the roll-out of renewables: Poll
Mar 20, 2020: Community safety and energy supply top priorities for Aurora
Section 4 – Appendix