Avingtrans Plc AVG Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 37
Country: United Kingdom
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Avingtrans Plc (AVG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Avingtrans Plc (Avingtrans) is a provider of highly engineered systems, components and services. It designs and manufactures safety-critical equipment pressure vessels, motors, pumps, compressors, turbines, containers, skidded systems, medical diagnostic equipment, vacuum vessels, high-performance pressure, composite materials, helium-free cryogenic systems and superconducting magnets. The company caters its products to defence, industrial, medical, energy, power generation, marine and processing sectors. The company through its subsidiaries operates in the UK, Europe, North America, and Rest of World. Avingtrans is headquartered in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Avingtrans Plc - Key Facts
Avingtrans Plc - Key Employees
Avingtrans Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Avingtrans Plc - Major Products and Services
Avingtrans Plc - History
Avingtrans Plc - Company Statement
Avingtrans Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Avingtrans Plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Energy - EPM
Business Segment: Energy -PSRE
Business Segment: Energy-EPM
Business Segment: Energy-PSRE
Business Segment: Medical - MII
Business Segment: Medical-MII
Geographical Segment: Africa & Middle East
Geographical Segment: Americas & Caribbean (excl. USA)
Geographical Segment: Antarctica
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific (excl. China)
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Europe (excl. UK)
Geographical Segment: The UK
Geographical Segment: United States of America
Avingtrans Plc - Corporate Strategy
Avingtrans Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Avingtrans Plc - Strengths
Avingtrans Plc - Weaknesses
Avingtrans Plc - Opportunities
Avingtrans Plc - Threats
Avingtrans Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Avingtrans Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix