Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 22 May 2019
Number of Pages: 69
Category: Automotive and Parts
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) is an automotive company. It develops, manufactures and sells automobiles and motorcycles, spare parts and accessories, and engines. The company also offers deposit business, retail customer and dealer financing, insurance, fleet business and car leasing services. BMW provides products and services related to the machinery and metal-working industry. It markets offerings under the BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce, Alphabet, Alphera, ReachNow and Motorrad brands. The company serves customers in Europe, the Americas, Asia and other regions; and has production and assembly facilities, and sales network across the world. BMW is headquartered in Munich, Bayern, Germany.
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG Key Recent Developments
Apr 29,2019: Corporate responsibility an advantage for Aussie miners
Apr 10,2019: World’s biggest fleet of BMW i3 cars for car-sharing arrives in Warsaw
Apr 04,2019: Karma Automotive collaborates with BMW AG to enhance performance Of new 2020 Revero
Mar 22,2019: ESB ecars drives on with network upgrade and replacement programme
Mar 21,2019: DHL Freight pilots first LNG truck with mega trailer in Germany
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Key Facts
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Key Employees
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Key Employee Biographies
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Major Products and Services
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - History
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Company Statement
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Business Description
Business Segment: Automotive
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: Motorcycles
Business Segment: Other Entities
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Other regions
Geographical Segment: Rest of Asia
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
Geographical Segment: Rest of the Americas
Geographical Segment: USA
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Corporate Strategy
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Strengths
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Weaknesses
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Opportunities
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Threats
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 29, 2019: Corporate responsibility an advantage for Aussie miners
Apr 10, 2019: World’s biggest fleet of BMW i3 cars for car-sharing arrives in Warsaw
Apr 04, 2019: Karma Automotive collaborates with BMW AG to enhance performance Of new 2020 Revero
Mar 22, 2019: ESB ecars drives on with network upgrade and replacement programme
Mar 21, 2019: DHL Freight pilots first LNG truck with mega trailer in Germany
Mar 14, 2019: EDP offers a 20% discount on recharging electric cars
Feb 25, 2019: Vattenfall’s battery solution reduced climate impact at skating championships
Feb 12, 2019: Global E-car count up from 3.4 to 5.6 million
Feb 07, 2019: Efacec’s Electric Mobility unit grows 100% and triples production capacity of fast and ultra-fast charging solutions
Jan 02, 2019: Oil-Rich Norway is the land of the battery-electric vehicle
Section 5 – Appendix