Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC (BFAM) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 28 May 2020
Number of Pages: 25
Category: Business Services
Country: United States of America
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC (Bright Horizons) is a provider of educational advisory services and child care services. It offers curriculum and programs including early education and preschool, back-up child and adult care programs, infant care, toddler care, college coach, kindergarten, pre-kindergarten, elementary schools, Montessori, after school and school age programs, summer camp, military family child care assistance, and others. It also provides choosing and starting child care, family resources, parenting tips, organization tips, parenting stories and challenges, toy storage solutions, and healthy lunch box solutions. Bright Horizons offers workplace services for employers and families. The company operates child care centers for various corporations, universities, hospitals and government agencies. It has operations in the US, the UK and the Netherlands. Bright Horizons is headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, the US.This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events. Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Key Information
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Overview
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Key Employees
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Key Operational Heads
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Major Products and Services
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - History
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Company Statement
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Business Description
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Corporate Strategy
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Strengths
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Weaknesses
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Opportunities
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Threats
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company