China Gold Mining To 2025
Number of Pages: 47
Published Date: 09 Nov 2021
China Gold Mining to 2025 - Analysing Reserves and Production, Assets and Projects, Demand Drivers, Key Players and Fiscal Regime including Taxes and Royalties Review
GlobalDatas "China Gold Mining to 2025 - Analysing Reserves and Production, Assets and Projects, Demand Drivers, Key Players and Fiscal Regime including Taxes and Royalties Review" provides a comprehensive coverage on China’s gold mining industry with historical and forecast data on the gold production. Production section has a brief description about major gold producing companies, production by mines and impact of the COVID-19 on the country’s gold mining. Demand and import section include analysis on China gold consumption, demand from jewelry and bars and coins markets, gold imports. The report further includes profiles of country’s top gold producers, information on the major active, planned, exploration projects and fiscal regime which includes detail information on various laws, regulations, regulatory bodies and taxes.
China is the world’s largest gold producer and consumer. China’s gold production is expected to grow by 4.7% in 2021, against a 3.9% fall reported in 2020. The country’s production fell in 2020 was mainly due to the depletion of its gold resources and strict environmental regulations imposed on gold and other minerals which has led to the closure of many small and inefficient mines. Between 2021-2025, the production is expected to expand at a CAGR of 1.1%, supported by number of upcoming projects which are expected to operational during the period. In terms of consumption, country’s is expected to post a strong growth of 31.9% in 2021, against a sharp fall of 17.7% in 2020. In 2020, the gold imports were 78.5% down due to regulatory restrictions and the impact of COVID-19, which led to lower demand for gold jewelry, mainly in the first half of 2020. The country’s mining industry is governed by the Ministry of Land and Resources and the Department of Resources Conservation and Environmental Protection.
- The report contains an overview of China’s gold mining industry, gold reserves, historical and forecast data on the production and consumption.
- It also provides detailed analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the industry. The demand driving and imports section briefs about the Chinese gold demand from jewelry and bars and coins market along with detail on country’s imports.
- The report also provides detailed information on major active, exploration and development projects.
Reasons to Buy
- To gain a comprehensive evaluation of the impact of the COVID-19 on China’s gold mining industry
- To understand the historical and forecast trend on the country’s gold production and consumption
- To understand production by major producers, by mines and trend of gold prices
- To get an overview on demand from Chinese jewelry and bars and coins market
- To evaluate major active, exploration and development mines of gold in the country
- To understand about various governing bodies, mining rights, obligations, laws and taxes and royalties which are applicable in the country
1 Executive Summary
2 Reserves, Production and Prices
2.1 Gold Reserves
2.2 Gold Production
2.3 Gold Production by Company
2.4 Gold Prices
3 Gold Assets
3.1 Active Mines
3.2 Development Projects
3.3 Exploration Projects
4 Demand and Imports
4.1 Gold Consumption
4.2 Gold Imports
5 Major Producers
5.1 Mines and Projects by Company
5.2 Zijin Mining Group Co. Ltd
5.3 Shandong Gold Mining Co. Ltd
5.4 China Gold International Resources Corp. Ltd
6 Fiscal Regime
6.1 Governing Bodies
6.2 Laws, Rights and Obligations
6.3 Taxes and Payments
7.4 Secondary Research
7.5 Development Likelihood