Chr. Hansen Holding AS (CHR) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 46
Category: Food and Beverages
Published Date: 28 Oct 2021
Chr. Hansen Holding AS (CHR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Chr. Hansen Holding AS (Chr. Hansen) is a bioscience company that focuses on the development of natural ingredient solutions for the food, pharmaceutical, nutritional and agricultural industries. The company develops, produces and markets cultures, solutions, enzymes and probiotics. It also produces bacterial solutions for poultry, swine, cattle, and silage. It caters to the needs of cheese and fermented milk, meat, dietary supplements, infant formula, fruit preparations, animal feed, and wine industries. The company operates production sites and R&D facilities in the US, Germany, Czech Republic, India, and Brazil. It has business presence in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Chr. Hansen is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Chr. Hansen Holding AS Key Recent Developments
May 17,2021: Chr. Hansen Holding Announces Extraordinary dividend of 6.54 DKK per share to be paid on May 20, 2021
Apr 15,2021: Chr. Hansen Holding Interim report Q2 2020/21
Feb 22,2021: Babbel’s new leaders: Hermione McKee is CFO, Julie Hansen is CRO
Oct 30,2020: Lise Mortensen assumes responsibility as new CFO
May 12,2020: Chr. Hansen hits 100% green energy target with Better Energy solar
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Key Facts
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Key Employees
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Key Employee Biographies
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Major Products and Services
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - History
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Company Statement
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Business Description
Business Segment: Food Cultures and Enzymes
Business Segment: Health and Nutrition
Geographical Segment: APAC
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: LATAM
Geographical Segment: North America
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Corporate Strategy
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Strengths
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Weaknesses
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Opportunities
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Threats
Chr. Hansen Holding AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Chr. Hansen Holding AS, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 15, 2021: Chr. Hansen Holding Interim report Q2 2020/21
Feb 22, 2021: Babbel’s new leaders: Hermione McKee is CFO, Julie Hansen is CRO
Oct 30, 2020: Lise Mortensen assumes responsibility as new CFO
May 12, 2020: Chr. Hansen hits 100% green energy target with Better Energy solar
Section 5 – Appendix