Dignity Plc DTY Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 43
Category: Business Services
Country: United Kingdom
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Dignity plc (DTY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dignity plc (Dignity) is a provider of funeral-related services. The company’s business operations consist of funeral services, crematoria and pre-arranged funeral plans. Its funeral services provide funerals and ancillary items such as memorials, and floral tributes. The company’s Crematoria offer cremation services and the sale of memorials and burial plots at crematoria and cemeteries. Its pre-arranged funeral plans enable people offers to plan and pay for their funeral in advance. Dignity is headquartered in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, the UK.
Dignity plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 21,2021: Dignity Announces Interim results for the 26 week period ended 25 June 2021
Sep 01,2021: Dignity Announces Appointment of Board
Jul 26,2021: Dignity announces Board Appointment
Apr 28,2021: Dignity announce Publication of 2020 Annual Report
Apr 26,2021: Directorate Change DIGNITY
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Dignity plc - Key Facts
Dignity plc - Key Employees
Dignity plc - Key Employee Biographies
Dignity plc - Major Products and Services
Dignity plc - History
Dignity plc - Company Statement
Dignity plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Dignity plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Crematoria
Business Segment: Funeral Services
Business Segment: Pre-arranged Funeral Plans
Dignity plc - Corporate Strategy
Dignity plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dignity plc - Strengths
Dignity plc - Weaknesses
Dignity plc - Opportunities
Dignity plc - Threats
Dignity plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 21, 2021: Dignity Announces Interim results for the 26 week period ended 25 June 2021
Sep 01, 2021: Dignity Announces Appointment of Board
Jul 26, 2021: Dignity announces Board Appointment
Apr 28, 2021: Dignity announce Publication of 2020 Annual Report
Apr 26, 2021: Directorate Change DIGNITY
Apr 23, 2021: Directorate Changes DIGNITY
Mar 17, 2021: Dignity Announces Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 25 December 2020
Section 5 – Appendix