Engineers India Ltd ENGINERSIN Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 47
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Engineers India Ltd (ENGINERSIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Engineers India Ltd (EIL) is an engineering consultancy company. EIL provides design, engineering, procurement, construction and integrated project management services. The company serves oil and gas; infrastructure; water and waste management; mining and metallurgy; solar and nuclear power; fertilizers and petrochemicals industries. It provides solutions from conceptualization to commissioning. EIL also provides technology, pre- front end engineering design (FEED) and FEED, project management, procurement, construction and supply chain management services. EIL offers specialized services such as design of heat and mass transfer equipment, plant operation and safety, environment engineering and maintenance of process plants. It has operations in the UAE, Oman, Indonesia, Bahrain, Nigeria, Algeria, Mongolia, Bangladesh, China, the UK and Italy. EIL is headquartered in New Delhi, India.\
Engineers India Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 28,2021: Engineers India Announces Unaudited Standalone And Consolidated Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended On 30Th September, 2021
Jun 09,2021: Indian Cabinet approves extension of applicability of New Investment Policy (NIP)-2012 read with its amendment to RFCL
Jun 08,2021: Engineers India Audited Financial Results (Standalone & Consolidated) of the Company for the year ended 31st March, 2021
Jan 28,2021: Engineers India Announces Un-Audited Standalone And Consolidated Financial Results For The Third Quarter And Nine Months Ended On 31St December, 2020
Jan 21,2021: Union Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers reviews the progress of RFCL project
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Engineers India Ltd - Key Facts
Engineers India Ltd - Key Employees
Engineers India Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Engineers India Ltd - Major Products and Services
Engineers India Ltd - History
Engineers India Ltd - Company Statement
Engineers India Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Engineers India Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Consultancy and Engineering
Business Segment: Turnkey Projects
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Mongolia
Geographical Segment: Nigeria
Geographical Segment: Oman
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Engineers India Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Engineers India Ltd - Strengths
Engineers India Ltd - Weaknesses
Engineers India Ltd - Opportunities
Engineers India Ltd - Threats
Engineers India Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Engineers India Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 28, 2021: Engineers India Announces Unaudited Standalone And Consolidated Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended On 30Th September, 2021
Jun 09, 2021: Indian Cabinet approves extension of applicability of New Investment Policy (NIP)-2012 read with its amendment to RFCL
Jun 08, 2021: Engineers India Audited Financial Results (Standalone & Consolidated) of the Company for the year ended 31st March, 2021
Jan 28, 2021: Engineers India Announces Un-Audited Standalone And Consolidated Financial Results For The Third Quarter And Nine Months Ended On 31St December, 2020
Jan 21, 2021: Union Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers reviews the progress of RFCL project
Jun 17, 2020: Ministers, experts pitch for closer collaboration between Steel and Oil & Gas sectors: Atmanirbhar Bharat webinar
Section 5 – Appendix