EnviTec Biogas AG ETG Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 40
Published Date: 21 Oct 2021
EnviTec Biogas AG (ETG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
EnviTec Biogas AG (EnviTec) is an alternative energy company that covers the entire value chain for the production of biogas, including the planning and turnkey construction of biogas plants and upgradation of biogas plants and their commissioning. The company also constructs biomethane plants and it generates electricity, heat, and gas from renewable energy materials such as animal manures and waste materials from food. EnviTec operates its own plants through cooperation agreements with farmers, local authorities, investment companies, industrial corporations and energy utilities. It also provides insurance and support services for biogas plants. The company serves farmers, industrial enterprises and investors across Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, and various other countries. EnviTec is headquartered in Lohne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
EnviTec Biogas AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 07,2021: Construction work on the eighth EnviTec biogas plant in China in full progress
May 27,2021: LIQVIS GmbH and EnviTec Biogas AG sign agreement for the supply of bio-LNG
Nov 09,2020: ENVITEC Biogas announces construction of third biogas upgrading plant in Estonia
Sep 28,2020: EnviTec Biogas to complete two more biogas projects in China
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
EnviTec Biogas AG - Key Facts
EnviTec Biogas AG - Key Employees
EnviTec Biogas AG - Key Employee Biographies
EnviTec Biogas AG - Major Products and Services
EnviTec Biogas AG - History
EnviTec Biogas AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
EnviTec Biogas AG - Business Description
Business Segment: Own Plant Operation
Business Segment: Plant Construction
Business Segment: Service
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Czech Republic
Geographical Segment: Denmark
Geographical Segment: Estonia
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Great Britian
Geographical Segment: Italy
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: The US
EnviTec Biogas AG - Corporate Strategy
EnviTec Biogas AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
EnviTec Biogas AG - Strengths
EnviTec Biogas AG - Weaknesses
EnviTec Biogas AG - Opportunities
EnviTec Biogas AG - Threats
EnviTec Biogas AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 07, 2021: Construction work on the eighth EnviTec biogas plant in China in full progress
May 27, 2021: LIQVIS GmbH and EnviTec Biogas AG sign agreement for the supply of bio-LNG
Nov 09, 2020: ENVITEC Biogas announces construction of third biogas upgrading plant in Estonia
Sep 28, 2020: EnviTec Biogas to complete two more biogas projects in China
Section 5 – Appendix