GlobalData Plc (PRO) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 28 May 2020
Number of Pages: 25
Category: Advertising and Media
Country: United Kingdom
Plc (GD), formerly Progressive Digital Media Group Plc, is a provider of data solutions through market research. The company offers consulting services such as market and product strategy, financial analysis, competitive and company analysis, opportunity assessment, marketing communications and forecasting through intelligence center. It enables the customers take decisions by providing strategic, industry forecast, sector, panel and insight reports, trend trackers and company and country profiles. GD caters automotive, aerospace, pharma, construction, food services, mining, technology, power and other industries. The company serves corporates, financial institutions, government and other sectors. It has operational presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. GD is headquartered in London, the UK. plc Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 12,2020: RWE and Saitec''s pilot project, a global innovation to push the floating wind farm market, says
Jan 28,2020: BHP shares hit the lowest amid coronavirus concerns
Jun 10,2019: New mines to push canadian gold output to 7.6Moz by 2023
Apr 22,2019: Russia to drive growth of new-build underground gas storage capacity in FSU
Feb 26,2019: Total value of mining deals falls 14.9% in 2018This comprehensive SWOT profile of plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of ’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, ’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events. Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
GlobalData plc - Key Information
GlobalData plc - Overview
GlobalData plc - Key Employees
GlobalData plc - Key Employee Biographies
GlobalData plc - Key Operational Heads
GlobalData plc - Major Products and Services
GlobalData plc - History
GlobalData plc - Company Statement
GlobalData plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GlobalData plc - Business Description
GlobalData plc - Corporate Strategy
GlobalData plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GlobalData plc - Strengths
GlobalData plc - Weaknesses
GlobalData plc - Opportunities
GlobalData plc - Threats
GlobalData plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
GlobalData plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company