Godrej Agrovet Ltd GODREJAGRO Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 37
Published Date: 28 Oct 2021
Godrej Agrovet Ltd (GODREJAGRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Godrej Agrovet Ltd (GAVL), a subsidiary of Godrej Group, is a diversified agribusiness company. Its product portfolio comprises cattle feed, specialty feed, aqua feed, poultry feed, crude palm oil, plant growth regulators, organic manures, palm kernel cake, generic agrochemicals, specialized herbicides and crude palm kernel oil. The company provides milk and milk based products such as butter milk, ice-creams, paneer, curd, lassi, and ghee under the brand name Jersey. GAVL offers poultry and processed food under Yummiez and Real Good Chicken brand names and cotton herbicide under Hitweed Maxx brand name. The company also operates real estate business, seed business and energy generation through windmill. GAVL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Godrej Agrovet Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 10,2021: Godrej Agrovet - Unudited Financial Results Standalone And Consolidated For The Quarter Ended June 30 2021
Aug 10,2021: Godrej Agrovet announce Unudited Financial Results (Standalone And Consolidated) For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2021.
Feb 04,2021: Godrej Agrovet Announces Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter And Nine Months Period Ended December 31, 2020
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Key Facts
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Key Employees
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Major Products and Services
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - History
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Company Statement
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Animal Feed
Business Segment: Crop Protection
Business Segment: Other Business
Business Segment: Poultry and Processed Foods
Business Segment: Real Estate
Business Segment: Vegetable Oil
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Outside India
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Strengths
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Weaknesses
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Opportunities
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Threats
Godrej Agrovet Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 10, 2021: Godrej Agrovet announce Unudited Financial Results (Standalone And Consolidated) For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2021.
Aug 10, 2021: Godrej Agrovet - Unudited Financial Results Standalone And Consolidated For The Quarter Ended June 30 2021
Feb 04, 2021: Godrej Agrovet Announces Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter And Nine Months Period Ended December 31, 2020
Section 5 – Appendix