Hoerbiger Holding AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 22
Category: SWOT Analysis
Published Date: 28 Jan 2021
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hoerbiger Holding AG (Hoerbiger) is a provider of industrial engineering solutions. The company’s product portfolio includes components for reciprocating compressors, gas engines, turbomachinery, rotary compressors, industrial explosion protection systems, industrial machinery, valve automation, hydraulic drives, mobile hydraulics and stationary hydraulic systems. It offers piezo technology solutions for vehicles and machine tools, and components and systems for shift and clutch operations in vehicle drive trains; and offers products and solutions in the fields of compression, automation and drive technologies for diverse industries including gas and process, machinery and plant construction, ship building and automotive. The company provides services such as reconditioning and repair, upgrading, equipment efficiency improvement, spare part agreements, and fault analysis. It operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Hoerbiger is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Key Facts
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Key Employees
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Major Products and Services
Hoerbiger Holding AG - History
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Business Description
Business Segment: Compression Technology SBU
Business Segment: Drive Technology SBU
Business Segment: Engine
Business Segment: Hydraulics
Business Segment: Safety
Hoerbiger Holding AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Strengths
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Weaknesses
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Opportunities
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Threats
Hoerbiger Holding AG - Key Competitors
Hoerbiger Holding AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Appendix