Home Retailing In Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts To 2021
Published Date: 30 Nov 2017
Number of Pages: 56
Home Retailing in Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
"Home Retailing in Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Netherlands retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Netherlands Home industry.
Home sector sales increased from €14.1 billion in 2015 to €14.3 billion in 2016, and are forecast to grow at 1.2% CAGR to reach €15.2 billion by 2021. The slowly recovering housing sector driven by renewed confidence in the economy and low interest rates has supported the growth in the sector. However, growing home prices and strict actions taken by the Ministry of Finance regarding mortgage lending standards to reduce the rising mortgage debt may subdue sales growth. Ikea is the market leader and registered strong growth in 2016, supported by growing online sales and an increasing store network in the country. Moreover, cross-channel services provided by retailers remain the key driver of sales growth.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- Economic recovery and improving employment boost sales in retail industry
- Recovering Dutch housing market drives growth in the sector
- Online retail is the fastest-growing channel
- IKEA leads the sector, followed by Praxis and Gamma
- The top 10 retailers accounted for 33.2% share in 2016
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Netherlands retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
The state of the nation
The state of retail