Inox Wind Ltd INOXWIND Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 42
Published Date: 20 Oct 2021
Inox Wind Ltd (INOXWIND) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Inox Wind Ltd (IWL), a subsidiary of Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd, is a provider of wind energy solutions to independent power producers (IPPs), PSUs, utilities, corporates and retail investors. The company manufactures and markets wind turbine generators; and offers turnkey solutions such as wind resource assessment, site acquisition, project development, power evacuation, erection and commissioning, statutory approvals, long-term operations and maintenance of wind power projects. It also offers wind farm development services. The company operates state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. IWL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Inox Wind Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 25,2021: Inox Wind Energy Standalone And Consolidated Audited Financial Results Of The Company For The Quarter And Financial Year Ended 31St March, 2021
Jun 25,2021: Inox Wind Standalone And Consolidated Audited Financial Results Of The Company For The Quarter And Financial Year Ended 31St March, 2021
Feb 24,2021: Inox Wind announces Standalone And Consolidated Unaudited Financial Results Of The Company For The Quarter And Nine Months Ended 31St December, 2020 Along With Limited Review Reports
Feb 17,2021: Inox Wind bags orders of 62 MW from IPPs and retail customers spread across various industries for third party sales and captive consumption
May 12,2020: Inox Wind to deliver 250MW wind power projects in Gujarat
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Inox Wind Ltd - Key Facts
Inox Wind Ltd - Key Employees
Inox Wind Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Inox Wind Ltd - Major Products and Services
Inox Wind Ltd - History
Inox Wind Ltd - Company Statement
Inox Wind Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Inox Wind Ltd - Business Description
Inox Wind Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Inox Wind Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Inox Wind Ltd - Strengths
Inox Wind Ltd - Weaknesses
Inox Wind Ltd - Opportunities
Inox Wind Ltd - Threats
Inox Wind Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Inox Wind Ltd, Power, Deals By Year, 2015 to YTD 2021
Inox Wind Ltd, Power, Deals By Type, 2015 to YTD 2021
Inox Wind Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 25, 2021: Inox Wind Standalone And Consolidated Audited Financial Results Of The Company For The Quarter And Financial Year Ended 31St March, 2021
Jun 25, 2021: Inox Wind Energy Standalone And Consolidated Audited Financial Results Of The Company For The Quarter And Financial Year Ended 31St March, 2021
Feb 24, 2021: Inox Wind announces Standalone And Consolidated Unaudited Financial Results Of The Company For The Quarter And Nine Months Ended 31St December, 2020 Along With Limited Review Reports
Feb 17, 2021: Inox Wind bags orders of 62 MW from IPPs and retail customers spread across various industries for third party sales and captive consumption
May 12, 2020: Inox Wind to deliver 250MW wind power projects in Gujarat
Section 6 – Appendix