KPS AG (KSC) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 28 May 2020
Number of Pages: 25
KPS AG (KPS) is a technology company that offers e-commerce and digital marketing services. The company offers consulting services in the areas of business transformation and process optimization. It offers e-business, wholesale, retail, manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics, service, finance, controlling and enterprise performance management, and others. KPS offers consulting services for enterprise resource planning solutions and technology and architecture. The company serves to technology, IT and architecture, groceries, manufacturing, electronics, utilities, automotive, retail and wholesale, furniture, fashion, consumer markets and logistics industries. KPS is headquartered in Munich, Germany.This comprehensive SWOT profile of KPS AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of KPS AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events. Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
KPS AG - Key Information
KPS AG - Overview
KPS AG - Key Employees
KPS AG - Key Employee Biographies
KPS AG - Key Operational Heads
KPS AG - Major Products and Services
KPS AG - History
KPS AG - Company Statement
KPS AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
KPS AG - Business Description
KPS AG - Corporate Strategy
KPS AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
KPS AG - Strengths
KPS AG - Weaknesses
KPS AG - Opportunities
KPS AG - Threats
KPS AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
KPS AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company