Kuwait Finance House(KFH)Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 47
Category: Finance and Banking
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.The profile contains critical company information including:- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.HighlightsKuwait Finance House (KFH) is an Islamic financial institution that provides a wide range of banking, treasury, and investment solutions. Its banking portfolio comprises deposit accounts, personal loans, term loans, equipment finance, investment funds, debit, credit, and prepaid cards, commodity and real estate Murabaha finance, local leasing, wakala, and istisna’a facilities. Its treasury solutions include liquidity management, Murabaha investments, exchange of deposits with banks and financial institutions and international banking relationships. The company manages direct equity and real estate investments, investments in subsidiaries and associates, and provides international leasing services. It has operations in Kuwait, Bahrain, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Turkey, and Malaysia. KFH is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.Kuwait Finance House Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 12,2021: Al-Roshood: The H1 Positive Results Reflect the Financial Strength and Creditworthiness of KFH
Aug 03,2021: Al-Marzouq: KD 102.2 Million Net Profit for H1 of 2021; an increase of 79.5% compared to the same period last year
May 11,2021: Kuwait Finance Houses CEO Al-Roshood Confirms Double-Digit Profit Growth in Q1 2021Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Kuwait Finance House - Key Facts
Kuwait Finance House - Key Employees
Kuwait Finance House - Key Employee Biographies
Kuwait Finance House - Major Products and Services
Kuwait Finance House - History
Kuwait Finance House - Company Statement
Kuwait Finance House - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & SubsidiariesSection 2 – Company Analysis
Kuwait Finance House - Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate Banking
Business Segment: Investment
Business Segment: Retail and Private Banking
Business Segment: Treasury
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: Local
Kuwait Finance House - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kuwait Finance House - Strengths
Kuwait Finance House - Weaknesses
Kuwait Finance House - Opportunities
Kuwait Finance House - Threats
Kuwait Finance House - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Kuwait Finance House, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 12, 2021: Al-Roshood: The H1 Positive Results Reflect the Financial Strength and Creditworthiness of KFH
Aug 03, 2021: Al-Marzouq: KD 102.2 Million Net Profit for H1 of 2021; an increase of 79.5% compared to the same period last year
May 11, 2021: Kuwait Finance Houses CEO Al-Roshood Confirms Double-Digit Profit Growth in Q1 2021
Section 5 – Appendix