MCC EuroChem - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 23
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
MCC EuroChem - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
MCC EuroChem (EuroChem), a subsidiary of EuroChem Group AG, is an agro-chemical company. The company extracts for minerals such as iron-ore, baddeleyite, apatite and produces mineral fertilizers. EuroChem produces nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers including urea, ammonia, ammonium nitrate (AN), urea ammonium nitrate (UAN), calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN), complex fertilizers (NPK), mono ammonium phosphate (MAP), diammonium phosphate (DAP), nitrate phosphate (NP) and feed phosphates. Its mining projects include Usolskiy Potash, VolgaKaliy and Kovdorskiy GOK. The company has its presence in Russia, Europe, the US, Mexico, and Central and South East Asia. EuroChem is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Section 1 - About the Company
MCC EuroChem - Key Facts
MCC EuroChem - Key Employees
MCC EuroChem - Major Products and Services
MCC EuroChem - History
MCC EuroChem - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
MCC EuroChem - Business Description
Product Category: Industrial Products
Product Category: Iron Ore Concentrate
Product Category: Nitrogen Products
Product Category: Other Fertilizers
Product Category: Other Mineral Raw Materials
Product Category: Other Sales
Product Category: Phosphate Products and Complex Fertilizers
MCC EuroChem - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MCC EuroChem - Strengths
MCC EuroChem - Weaknesses
MCC EuroChem - Opportunities
MCC EuroChem - Threats
MCC EuroChem - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Petrochemicals Financial Deals and Alliances
MCC EuroChem, Petrochemicals, Deals By Year, 2015 to YTD 2021
MCC EuroChem, Petrochemicals, Deals By Type, 2015 to YTD 2021
MCC EuroChem, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix