Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd (MUR) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Number of Pages: 40
Country: South Africa
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd (MUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd (Murray & Roberts) is an engineering and construction services company. It offers mechanical, civil, mining infrastructure, electrical, process engineering, general building, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance services. The company serves the sectors such as underground mining, infrastructure projects, oil and gas, energy, power, transport and water. Murray & Robert’s project services comprises of Design and engineering/technical consulting, Process engineering, procurement and construction, Construction, and Service and operations. It also offers project engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance solutions. The company has its presence in Southeast Asia, Australasia, the Americas and Southern Africa. Murray & Roberts is headquartered in Bedfordview, Gauteng, South Africa.
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2021: Murray & Roberts’ mining platform secures two new contracts
Mar 08,2021: Media Centerplate Names Meagan Murray General Manager for Hospitality Program at Seattle’s T-Mobile Park
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Key Facts
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - History
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Company Statement
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Energy Resource & Infrastructure
Business Segment: Mining
Business Segment: Power, Industrial and Water
Geographical Segment: Australasia & South East Asia
Geographical Segment: North America and Other
Geographical Segment: Rest of Africa
Geographical Segment: South Africa
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Strengths
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Opportunities
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Threats
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 04, 2021: Murray & Roberts’ mining platform secures two new contracts
Mar 08, 2021: Media Centerplate Names Meagan Murray General Manager for Hospitality Program at Seattle’s T-Mobile Park
Section 5 – Appendix