Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd (4516)-Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 45
Category: SWOT Analysis
Published Date: 28 Jan 2021
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd (4516) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd (Nippon Shinyaku) develops, manufactures and sells ethical pharmaceuticals and functional foods. The company offers a wide range of products including drugs for pain, inflammation, and allergies; urological diseases; hematologic malignancies; gastrointestinal disorders; cardiovascular and metabolic diseases among others. Nippon Shinyaku also provides functional food ingredients including health food ingredients, preservatives, spices and condiments, and protein preparations. Its functional food products find application in meat processing, fish processing, dairy product, prepared food, confectionery and bakery, and beverage, among others. The company operates business through a network of offices and research laboratories in Japan, China, the UK and the US. Nippon Shinyaku is headquartered in Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan.
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 13,2020: The "Moshikashite NMD" project is launched. Special dance and check tools are developed collaboratively to help discover neuromuscular disorders earlier
Jul 01,2020: Nippon Shinyaku : Investment in the newly established Biotech funds
Mar 24,2020: Nippon Shinyaku announces final completion of API manufacturing building
Jan 20,2020: Nippon Shinyaku signed the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Key Facts
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Key Employees
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Key Operational Employees
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - History
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Company Statement
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Functional Food
Business Segment: Pharmaceuticals
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Strengths
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Opportunities
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Threats
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2015 to YTD 2021
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2015 to YTD 2021
Nippon Shinyaku Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2020: The "Moshikashite NMD" project is launched. Special dance and check tools are developed collaboratively to help discover neuromuscular disorders earlier
Jul 01, 2020: Nippon Shinyaku : Investment in the newly established Biotech funds
Mar 24, 2020: Nippon Shinyaku announces final completion of API manufacturing building
Jan 20, 2020: Nippon Shinyaku signed the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)
Section 6 – Appendix