Oriental Holdings Berhad ORIENT Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 25
Category: Automotive and Parts
Published Date: 11 Oct 2021
SummaryOriental Holdings Berhad (OHB) is an investment holding company. It operates through its business segments such as automotive, hotels, healthcare, investment holding and financial services, building material products, resorts, plantation and plastic products. The company offers services such as investment holding, manufacturing, designing, assembling, distribution, financial services, trading services, healthcare services and real estate services. Its real estate services comprise development and management of homes, recreational facilities, commercial buildings, condominiums and townships. The company has its operations in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei, Mauritius, Thailand, the UK, New Zealand, Australia, and others. OHB is headquartered in George Town, Malaysia.This comprehensive SWOT profile of Oriental Holdings Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Oriental Holdings Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Key Information
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Overview
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Key Employees
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Key Operational Heads
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Major Products and Services
Oriental Holdings Berhad - History
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Company Statement
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Locations And SubsidiariesHead Office
Other Locations & SubsidiariesSection 2 - Company Analysis
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Business Description
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Oriental Holdings Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Strengths
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Weaknesses
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Opportunities
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Threats
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Key CompetitorsSection 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Oriental Holdings Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio ChartsSection 4 - Appendix