Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 06 Jun 2019
Number of Pages: 46
Category: Paper and Packaging
Resolute Forest Products Inc (RFP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better._x000D_
The profile contains critical company information including:_x000D_
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Resolute Forest Products Inc (Resolute) is a manufacturer and supplier of forest products. It offers various products such as market pulp, newsprint, wood products, tissue, and specialty papers. Resolutes wood products serve construction, renovation, and structural and industrial applications across the US, Canada, Mexico and other countries. The company also offers paper products to commercial printers, publishers, direct mailers, catalogers, and retailers in North America. Resolute owns and operates pulp, paper, tissue and wood products facilities in the US, Canada and South Korea. It also owns power generation assets in Canada and the US. Resolute is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada._x000D_
Resolute Forest Products Inc Key Recent Developments_x000D_
Aug 02,2018: Resolute announces Q2 2018 results
May 03,2018: Resolute Reports Preliminary First Quarter 2018 Results
Feb 01,2018: Resolute names Yves Laflamme as president and CEO
Feb 01,2018: Resolute announces net income for quarter ended December 31, 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:_x000D_
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Key Facts
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Key Employees
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Major Products and Services
Resolute Forest Products Inc - History
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Company Statement
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Market Pulp
Business Segment: Newsprint
Business Segment: Specialty Papers
Business Segment: Tissue
Business Segment: Wood products
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Mexico
Geographical Segment: Other countries
Geographical Segment: The US
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Corporate Strategy
Resolute Forest Products Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Strengths
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Weaknesses
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Opportunities
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Threats
Resolute Forest Products Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Resolute Forest Products Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2018: Resolute announces Q2 2018 results
May 03, 2018: Resolute Reports Preliminary First Quarter 2018 Results
Feb 01, 2018: Resolute names Yves Laflamme as president and CEO
Feb 01, 2018: Resolute announces net income for quarter ended December 31, 2017
Section 5 – Appendix