Royal Mail Plc-Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Number of Pages: 45
Country: United Kingdom
Royal Mail Plc (RMG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Royal Mail Plc (Royal Mail) is a provider of postal and delivery services. The company offers parcels and letters delivery services under Royal Mail brand, and express parcel services under Parcelforce Worldwide brand in the UK. It also operates parcel delivery networks in Europe through General Logistics Systems (GLS) and offers express services and logistics solutions. The company also provides overnight parcel carrier services through Postal Express in the US. Royal Mail serves Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), consumers, sole traders, access operators and big enterprises. It serves customers through a network of post office branches and domestic and European parcels businesses. The company has operations in Europe and North America. Royal Mail is headquartered in London, Greater London, the UK.
Royal Mail Plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 29,2021: Major British companies come together to accelerate the electrification of transport in the UK
Mar 05,2021: Royal Mail partners with Echo by LloydsPharmacy in a trial to speed-up deliveries of urgent prescriptions and medication
Oct 15,2020: Levc trials VN5 electric van with BT groupKey benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Royal Mail Plc - Key Facts
Royal Mail Plc - Key Employees
Royal Mail Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Royal Mail Plc - Major Products and Services
Royal Mail Plc - History
Royal Mail Plc - Company Statement
Royal Mail Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Royal Mail Plc - Business Description
Other Break-up: Advertising Mail
Other Break-up: Letters and Other Revenue
Other Break-up: Parcels
Geographical Segment: GLS (Non-UK Operations)
Geographical Segment: Royal Mail (UK Operations)
Royal Mail Plc - Corporate Strategy
Royal Mail Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Royal Mail Plc - Strengths
Royal Mail Plc - Weaknesses
Royal Mail Plc - Opportunities
Royal Mail Plc - Threats
Royal Mail Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 29, 2021: Major British companies come together to accelerate the electrification of transport in the UK
Mar 05, 2021: Royal Mail partners with Echo by LloydsPharmacy in a trial to speed-up deliveries of urgent prescriptions and medication
Oct 15, 2020: Levc trials VN5 electric van with BT group
Section 5 – Appendix