Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad (TCHONG) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Number of Pages: 36
Category: Automotive and Parts
he compa Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad (TCHONG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad (TCMH) is an investment holding company with investments in diversified operations. It carries out the assembly and distribution of motor vehicles and commercial vehicles, and offers education, trading, and after-sales services and spare parts. The company also offers motor-related financial services including hire purchase, insurance agency and leasing. TCMH distributes motor vehicles of brands such as Nissan, Infiniti and Renault; and trucks and buses under brands such as UD Trucks, Bison and Auman. The company has assembly plants in Segambut, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Serendah, Selangor, Malaysia; Da Nang, Vietnam; and Yangon, Myanmar. It has operations in Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. TCMH is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for tny
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Key Facts
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Key Employees
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Major Products and Services
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - History
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Company Statement
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Business Description
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: Other Operations
Business Segment: Vehicle Assembly, Manufacturing, Distribution, and After Sale Services
Geographical Segment: Malaysia
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: Vietnam
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Strengths
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Weaknesses
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Opportunities
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Threats
Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix