The Hackett Group, Inc. HCKT Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages:
Published Date: 20 Oct 2021
The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Hackett Group, Inc. (Hackett) is a strategic advisory and consulting group that offers business advisory, benchmarking and transformation consulting services. The major services include benchmarking, enterprise performance management, training and advisory executive advisory, business transformation, technology consulting services and working capital management. The company also specializes in business strategy, operations, human capital management, finance, strategic sourcing, procurement, and information technology. Hackett also provides various strategy and operations consulting services. The group offers its services to various industries such as financial services, consumer goods, life sciences, technology, manufacturing, automotive, media and entertainment, telecommunications, transportation, retail and utilities among others. The operates in the North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific region. Hackett is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Key Facts
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Key Employees
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
The Hackett Group, Inc. - History
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Company Statement
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Business Description
Product Category: Consulting
Product Category: Software License Sales
Geographical Segment: International (primarily European countries)
Geographical Segment: North America
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
The Hackett Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Strengths
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Opportunities
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Threats
The Hackett Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix