Xactware Solutions, Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 17
Country: United States of America
Published Date: 18 Jul 2017
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Xactware Solutions, Inc. (Xactware), a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics, provides software solutions and services for underwriting and property claims. The company specializes in property insurance, remodeling and restoration industries. It offers wide range of solutions in the field of claims estimating, contents estimating, property data, claims management, property valuations, property preservation, underwriting management, among others. Xactware’s product portfolio includes Xactimate, Xactimate Express, , XactAnalysis SP, Industry Trend Reports, 360Value, and others. Its technology tools include software estimation programs, online systems for replacement-cost calculations, estimate tracking and real time data trending. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and the Netherlands. Xactware is headquartered in Lehi, Utah, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.