YHI International Ltd BPF Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 25
Category: Automotive and Parts
Published Date: 11 Oct 2021
YHI International Ltd (YHI International) is an automotive company that offers automobile products. The companys products portfolio include tires, alloy wheels, automotive and rechargeable batteries, golf and utility buggies, solar panels, chargers and UPS products. YHI International offers design and development, manufacturing, advertising and promotion, and sales and distribution services. YHI International offers research and development of dynamic spinning technology that produce lighter and stronger alloy wheels at lower production costs. The company also provides sales and distribution programs for the alloy wheels. The company operates in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. YHI International is headquartered in Singapore.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of YHI International Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of YHI International Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
YHI International Ltd - Key Information
YHI International Ltd - Overview
YHI International Ltd - Key Employees
YHI International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
YHI International Ltd - Key Operational Heads
YHI International Ltd - Major Products and Services
YHI International Ltd - History
YHI International Ltd - Company Statement
YHI International Ltd - Locations And SubsidiariesHead Office
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company AnalysisYHI International Ltd - Business Description
YHI International Ltd - Corporate Strategy
YHI International Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
YHI International Ltd - Strengths
YHI International Ltd - Weaknesses
YHI International Ltd - Opportunities
YHI International Ltd - Threats
YHI International Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance ChartsYHI International Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - AppendixAppendix